BK STRUCTURAL CONTRACTS has obtained an effective safety management capability and have applied for ISO standards and OHSAS policy with recent done which will be available very soon. A full time safety officer and supporting team are appointed with the support of a tried and tested safety management plan and associated safety documentation.
BK Structural Quality Policy :
Excellence in the construction (Civil, Structural, Electrical, & Mechanical) markets and shall strive the customer’s needs by executing the works to consistently high quality standards at competitive prices and within the time frame agreed to BK Structural Contracts to :-
- Maintain an effective quality management system applying to all our activities at all time.
- Ensure compliance to all regulations and statutory bodies.
- Seek to achieve and maintain best practice methodologies throughout our activities.
- Maintain continual improvement through measurement against policy, Performance, evaluation, review, training, procedural change where required.
- Meet our clients requirements and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communicate this policy to our employees, stakeholders and all interested par as to ensure continued adherence to his policy.